Button eggs thanks Nabiki&co. Also got some rare mix coturnix eggs coming& new incubator (3years Nov12th anniversary hatch)

Fiancée doesn't want to let the pharaoh go lol she says no, he is king tut , and gets to stay with vlad , XD i haven't decided yet

It looks like im sqeezing or forcing him but no the lil cuddle ball just lays in my hand like a rag, trusts me so much, only seen this behavior on yt with quail

Attachments

• 20201129_141301.jpg
    20201129_141301.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20201129_141712.jpg
    20201129_141712.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20201129_141658.jpg
    20201129_141658.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20201129_141650.jpg
    20201129_141650.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 3
I've learned depending on underlying genetics and how soon you start handling, coturnix can be incredibly enjoyable birds. I have a celadon male that hatched mid may that had decided he's fine being cradled against a chest and having his head stroked.

I've learned depending on underlying genetics and how soon you start handling, coturnix can be incredibly enjoyable birds. I have a celadon male that hatched mid may that had decided he's fine being cradled against a chest and having his head stroked.
Exactly!!!

Okay the button eggs just got here the ups man waved em around while walking got him in trouble and ran down and took my eggs :rant:celebrate:thumbsup:wee lol so here are the pics nabiki and co generously gave me 10 eggs when i paid for 6 ty ty and i love that i can tell each 5 is from which pair ones a darker layer lol and the other lighter here are pics and it shows how great Nabiki and co are and packing not a single crack and they all got here in one day they were shipped yesterday!!! Excellent service!!!!! Well here are the pics I'm currently waiting by the window for my incubator darn amazon lmao 🤣 also waiting on that quail empire eggs no email yet they better ship them in a day or two tsk. Lol got the eggs 🥚 with some cotton balls and standing up pointy end down and waiting its about 82 f my clock says so give or take excitement 🤔 😀 🙂 😄 🙃 😊
The eggs are so cute and small, good luck! :D

Okay the button eggs just got here the ups man waved em around while walking got him in trouble and ran down and took my eggs :rant:celebrate:thumbsup:wee lol so here are the pics nabiki and co generously gave me 10 eggs when i paid for 6 ty ty and i love that i can tell each 5 is from which pair ones a darker layer lol and the other lighter here are pics and it shows how great Nabiki and co are and packing not a single crack and they all got here in one day they were shipped yesterday!!! Excellent service!!!!! Well here are the pics I'm currently waiting by the window for my incubator darn amazon lmao 🤣 also waiting on that quail empire eggs no email yet they better ship them in a day or two tsk. Lol got the eggs 🥚 with some cotton balls and standing up pointy end down and waiting its about 82 f my clock says so give or take excitement 🤔 😀 🙂 😄 🙃 😊
My button quail arranges his little house, He picks up random things off the floor that he finds. It's almost like he is decorating... On Thanksgiving, I had a tight grip on him. He seemed as if he wasn't gonna fly away. Sure enough, the second I trusted him off he goes! Over the entire kitchen. He lands on the trashcan. As soon as I go to get him off he goes again. I caught him mid-air. It looked like he was flying in Slo-mo! The eggs are so cute and small, good luck! The chicks once they hatch are even better. They are so cute! Like their name... Cute as a Button! They are even a joy when they are adults. I ended up with one. I had a hard time hatching mine, I didn't have a wonderful incubator. I ended up with one little guy. I might even try again! It was so much fun. I took them to my grandma's on hatch day because I had to go out of town. She LOVED watching them. They hatch quick, once they start before you know it they are out. My adult is crazy but so adorable. He loves chin scratches.

Attachments

• IMG_20201130_013808.jpg
    IMG_20201130_013808.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 4
Been a while since i showed off Vladimir and his ruffled looking feather growing brat butt, sorry about quality he hates it when i take him away from his "women" i swear i get no attention now that he has 3 big ladies cuddling all around him, also here is some of that what we think is pharaoh, its so interesting how his likes go one way on his body but the other way on his wings, also vlad might be white winged inside i forget what its called

Attachments

• 20201130_081109.jpg
    20201130_081109.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20201130_081120.jpg
    20201130_081120.jpg
    837.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20201130_075300.jpg
    20201130_075300.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 20201130_075348.jpg
    20201130_075348.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20201130_075329.jpg
    20201130_075329.jpg
    953.3 KB · Views: 2
Been a while since i showed off Vladimir and his ruffled looking feather growing brat butt, sorry about quality he hates it when i take him away from his "women" i swear i get no attention now that he has 3 big ladies cuddling all around him, also here is some of that what we think is pharaoh, its so interesting how his likes go one way on his body but the other way on his wings, also vlad might be white winged inside i forget what its called
Yeah, they just don’t love you the same when they have friends as they did before those friends hatched ☹️

I think you should just order as many as your incubator holds from nabiki, and let fate guide the rest 😉

but on a serious note, my Celadon Coturnix Quail ad gets a LOT of requests for buttons, so you could probably sell the extras once you chose which to keep, it seems they’re in high demand.

Back
Top Bottom