Button quail chicks *Pics* *Update*

Too cute!
love.gif

Great variety! I see Tuxes, wilds, red breasteds (the ones with dark rumps). There was a coined term a while back called Darth Vader due to the black face but that is a Golden Red Breasted. I just posted pics on my website on the button quail varieties. Going to add chick identification too. People have been confusing the names for so long that I am here to change that. Make things simpler
smile.png

Now shipping isn't bad. It does affect hatchability when going through x-rays. If you write "FRAGILE HATCHING EGGS" on the box, they won't be scanned (that was what I was told). But the box can shake and jiggle making hatchability go down. I ship all the time and people have amazing hatches with my eggs...some don't, but you can't make everyone happy.

do you happen to remeber who it was you baught theese form? thats a pretty hatch on shipped button eggs. id be interesedt in purchasing some from that seller, but dont have an ebay account
sad.png

Quote:
I did buy the eggs on ebay, but you can contact him through his e-mail to buy anything you want. Here is his e-mail so you can contact him and see if he has eggs or birds available at the time. His name is Mark LeBaron : [email protected]

Alex

Oh, I also forgot to say that none of the chicks have died.
celebrate.gif
In the past hatches a few would die because they were to weak but this batch is strong and healthy.

My button chicks are 1 week old now.
celebrate.gif
Them little buggers grow really fast. So far they have started to get feathers on their wings.
The chicks are normal wild, red breasted, silver, blue faced, lots of white, cinnamon , a few pied, and tuxedos.
My adults are normals, red breated, silvers, and pink eye dilute. What colors do ya have?

I have all colors available in the U.S

Wild
Red Breasted (wild with red breast)
Golden Red Breasted (black face and red breast)
Pink-eyed dilute aka Fallow
Silver
Cinnamon
Blue Faced and double factor blue face
White
Pied
Tuxedo

Quote:
Thanks, thats good to know. Your website is wonderful, special the color ID page. I have a quick question, is the Golden Red Breasted the same as a Darth Vader. And one more thing, how does a Golden Red Breasted Female look like, and a Red Breasted Female look like, are they a like or very different.

Thanks,

Alex

Back
Top Bottom