Button quail egg uses

Dan Clark

Chirping
Jul 20, 2020
I’m geting button quail eggs and I don’t realy know what to do with them. There the size of olives so not worth eating. Those of you with button quail what do you do with your birds eggs? Was hoping to find someone who raises egg eating snakes.

These look yummy:
https://www.spoonforkbacon.com/scotch-eggs/
scotch-eggs1-1-800x1066.jpg

I’m geting button quail eggs and I don’t realy know what to do with them. There the size of olives so not worth eating. Those of you with button quail what do you do with your birds eggs? Was hoping to find someone who raises egg eating snakes.
Boil them up stick them in the food processor and feed them right back to your quails. Or get yourself npip certified and sell them online is hatching eggs

Pet snacks, as others have said! I feed them to my dogs - for some reason the dogs really go nuts for quail eggs, even more than chicken eggs. The female has been trying to sit lately (its her first clutch so I doubt she'll be successful but needs experience) and the dogs are so disappointed the little daily snack is gone LOL I've heard cats are partial to them as well though. Or yeah, feed them back to the parents 😅

Back
Top Bottom