Button quail

I'm in Vic, I tried gumtree but everyone seems to have the jumbo japs, not tiny buttons. I just found someone on Facebook who sells King quail eggs, (and posts) for $15 which I think is a reasonable price. They offer cinnamon, pied or 'normal', what one is cutest?!

I'm in Vic, I tried gumtree but everyone seems to have the jumbo japs, not tiny buttons. I just found someone on Facebook who sells King quail eggs, (and posts) for $15 which I think is a reasonable price. They offer cinnamon, pied or 'normal', what one is cutest?!
They’re all cute! I’d get pied with something else like cinnamon or wild (normal) because then you get lots of mutations! 😃

I think it’s about 10 days if an egg is fertile an not incubated to lose fertility. @ButtonBag @Ravenlover might know if that’s correct.
If i remember right the chances start going down after a week of collecting most thing recommend not collecting longer then a week oh ur asking how long on shipping honestly ur best to get 3-4 day shipping cuz same kinda applies after day 7 the fertility starts to deteriorate or some such then it starts losing its chances i dont know exact percentage's

I paid 10 plus 10 for shipping after tax 20.80 on ebay this is my 3rd batch from them first i think i messed up but they sent q free batch and this time rn the only one who hatched was killed so I'm trying for new pet good luck

Back
Top Bottom