Button Quail

morning bird

Hatching
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
I live in Science Hill, Ky. I have button quail. Various colors. I would like to sell live quail and the eggs. Around here where I live no one knows what they are. I think they are darling, gentle, yet lively pet. Alot easier to care for than my other birds. Any one out there have any suggestions or want to buy some you can e-mail me at [email protected]

I just ordered 2 doz. eggs which should ship Monday. But if I need more later I will keep you in mind as you are much closer to me in Mississippi. Do you have pictures of your quail? I would love to see.

This will be my first experience with them, so I am excited and nervous.

Marie

A place I have thought about that would probably buy Button Quail would be a Local Petshop. Also you could probably ask your local feed-store if you could setup a cage(sell adults) and a flier....for hatching eggs.
Good Luck let us know how it goes!
big_smile.png

I LOVE Button Quails!!! I had a pair a few years back that a friend gave me. I had a large finch cage at the time and the quails stayed at the bottom on the hay and finches flew around at the top (Out-door aviary type cage). The babies were sooooo cute when they would hatch. They would follow me around just like mini baby chickens ( and I mean mini mini chickens) My friends all loved them cuz they were sooo cute. I was just thinking about getting some more. Would you do shipping on them. I prefer to hatch the eggs if at all possible.
smile.png

Just be careful, some states still consider them a gamebird and require a game farm license for them (hiding her BQ's from the DNR - whistling along)

Back
Top Bottom