BUY IT NOW- 6+ SPLIT CORONATION SUSSEX, NPIP SHIPPING INCLUDED

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
BUY IT NOW
FIRST PERSON TO REPLY WITH SOLD AND SENDS INSTANT PAYMENT GETS THEM. I WILL CLOSE THE LISTING ONCE I RECEIVE A CLEARED PAYMENT. I WILL CHECK BACK IN THE MORNING AND EVENINGS, SO IF I HAVE NOT CLOSED IT, THAT MAY MEAN IF HAVE JUST NOT BEEN HERE TO CHECK YET. PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND I WILL ANSWER AS SOON AS I CAN.

I have 1 Light Sussex henbought from Greenfire and 3 of her split daughters in this pen with one Pure Coronation roo. You will hatch splits and some pure coro's from this pen. No guarantee as to how many Pure you will get if any. But with the Pure Coro roo your odds are increased. I have hatched Coro's from these split girls.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR STATE'S IMPORT POLICIES. MANY ARE REQUIRING PERMITS AND FURTHER MORE UPDATED TESTING. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE STATES PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR AVAILABILITY AND OUR NEXT TESTING DATE. I AM APPLYING FOR SD SO MAY BE AVAILABLE SOON BUT NOT FOR THIS ONE.

Priority shipping is included.

Payment is paypal to [email protected] NO ECHECKS!

There are no guarantees on your hatch rate. I will NOT be replacing eggs or refunding. Please keep that in mind as hatching eggs are a risk. Eggs will be collected from now till shipping date. DAY FOR SHIPPING THESE IS TUES 3/20/12

Back
Top Bottom