BUY NOW 12 Mix and Match hatching eggs $2 Each

juststruttin

Songster
9 Years
Aug 9, 2010
California
BUY NOW 12 Mix and Match hatching eggs $2 Each

I have a couple different breeding pens. You can choose eggs from 1 flock, or you can mix and match breeds. Your Choice. Shipping will be an additional $12.

You can see photos of our breeding stock at: http://www.juststruttinfarm.com

1) Lavender Orpington Purebred
I have two Lavender Orpington roosters in with 5 Lavender Hens, 1 black hen and 1 Blue hen. The Lavender and Blacks come from Hinks and the blue comes from a breeder in Pennsylvania – lineage is unknown.

2) Lavender Orpington X Easter Egger Cross
I have 4 stunning Easter Eggers in with my Lavender Orpington pen. The Easter Eggers are Blue Wheaten, Blue Copper and Blue Laced and are stunning. I hatched chicks from this crossing in January and they are big, healthy and gorgeous.

3) Crele Polish Roosters and Crele Penedesenca Roosters X Non-Crested Breeds

I have an exotic cross-breed pen that is sure to delight. The Roosters include:Two Gorgeous Crele Polish Roosters, 1 Lemon Cuckoo Polish Rooster, 1 Crele Pendedesenca Rooster.

The hens include: Black Frizzle Cochin, Blue Silkie, Cuckoo Silkie, Gold Spangled Hamburg, Mille Fleur D’uccle, , Partridge Olive Eggers, Phoenix (silver and gold duckwing), Porcelain D’uccle, Red Laced Cornish, Russian Orloff, Salmon Favorelle, Speckled Sussex.

The chicks from this flock are gorgeous and 50- 75% of them develop a small crest when their adult feathers start growing in (at 2-4 weeks of age).

Available Ship Dates
As of 2/7/12 we have the following ship dates available. If the ship date you want is SOLD OUT please PM us as we may be able to fill two orders depending on the first buyers egg selection.

Ship Dates:
Feb 14 -
Feb 21 - Orpingtons Sold Out
Feb 28 - Orpingtons Sold Out
March 6 -
March 13 -
March - 20

Additional Info:
We only ship to the continental United State. We provide fresh, clean and fertile eggs, but due to post office handling we cannot guarantee your hatch rate. Purchasing shipped hatching eggs has inherent risks and we do not offer any returns. We only accept Paypal.

Thank you,

Deann DaSilva
http://www.juststruttinfarm.com

Last edited:
Hi Mrs Fluffy Puffy, they are a fun bunch of chicks. I have three new breeding pens almost finished and then will start dividing everyone up, but for now it's just a fun bunch of chicks.

Back
Top Bottom