Buy Sell Auction (BSA) Upgrades

Wait....so feedback left counts to your feedback total? That link above is confuseing me with the feedback example. I think two sepeate feedback boxes takes up way to much space and would be way to hard to look through if a future buyer is look for a certin feedback let's say one of their friends left who already did business with the seller. Maybe I'm just not seeing this in the right way but I ddont think feedback left should count as your feedback total. Like if I did 5 auctions and my feedback number shows 10 feedbacks at 100%. I could just be missing it completley.

What would really help is a column on the main auction forum pages denoting if the seller is NPIP certified or not. Just a simple yes/no under the column heading 'NPIP'- maybe left of the 'Replies' column. For those who can only buy NPIP, it would sure make things a lot easier. Obviously it would have to be a required field within the listing, but it would be great if it were also visible on the forum pages as well.
Just a thought . . .

Quote:
I agree 100%
thumbsup.gif

Interesting idea!

In the interim it would be good for sellers to add "NPIP" to their titles to make searching and reading listings even easier for those that are interested in NPIP.

Thanx Sundown, and thanx Nifty for your consideration of the idea. I think this would also eliminate the OT discussions in the auction threads regarding the pros and cons of NPIP, which can sometimes be considerable.

In the area where is says "Report|Edit|Quote"?
My listing is ended, but I do not see where the "relist" option has been added....

ETA: I found it! It is above the post, not at the end of it
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom