BUYER BEWARE--what a Serama is suppose to look like

I don't reccomend the first seller at all. Those seramas aren't good even if some judge that has never seen a serama says they are. Also the title is "BEST OF SHOW 6+ SERAMA HATCHING EGGS TINY TRUE TYPE A++" And you don't want eggs from tiny seramas. They don't hatch well and some A's aren't even fertile. I really like the second auction's birds though. Keep in mind just because the parents are nice does not mean your chicks will be. If you want to take the risk and get eggs I would recommend the second seller.

Future serama owners! IF you are worried about getting crosses, ask one of the breeders on here. There are no more Malaysian Seramas being imported and we are working very hard to breed for type, size and personality with what we have. Dont pay premium prices for "junk". People selling crosses to others and then them to others and so on is going to dilute the quality. We would like to share the love for the breed and for everyone to have Seramas but have TRUE seramas!!

Here are some more pics and breeders!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=182635

Research, research, research!!
clap.gif
:

Quote:
Yes I did and I am going to submit a serama page as soon as the option comes up. I hope soon! BluegrassSeramas, can you PM me some adolescent pictures? I don't have any right now that I would like to use for the page.

Back
Top Bottom