Buying/Selling feedback- have you followed-up?

Nope but thanks to you and greenfamilyfarms directions-I just did all of mine:) Thank you so much for helping with my spaceyness-maybe everyone will see thsi thread and do theirs:) I kow Ive sold tons of eggs and don't have alot of feedback:-(

Not only should everyone do feedback after a completed (or not satisfactorily completed) transaction, buyers and sellers should look up potential customers'/seller's feedback, too. Might save a boatload of headaches.

Quote:
for sure
thumbsup.gif
we just need everyone to jump on board-I never even knew the auctions title thingy was under profile! See how much I dont look around I just gab and gab:-( thank you again!

I have done a number of sales/trades and yet don't have any feedback. Most of these sales/trades were private though. It is not worth building a fake auction just so people can leave feedback. I lose a limited auction that way. I would love to have more feedback, but it isn't happening. The old system in some ways was easier. It was also easier to look people up before making deals with them. You could scan through the entire list of feedback and decide between options.
idunno.gif

I have a few sales that haven't left any feedback. But I have left them feedback. Some ppl just forget. A reminder is always a good thing.
big_smile.png
And yes, leaving feedback on the profile bar is easy to do.

Back
Top Bottom