Buying Silkies at a show

Quote:
That is totally dishonest. I dont understand why a breeder would do that. I def. wouldnt want to buy from somebody who would do that.

I wouldn't either.

Yes, I have been there before. The sale area is pretty good sized, with quite an assortment for sale.

Last edited:
i wish texas would allow that.

the state won't allow a show and a swap at the same time. we did that last year after getting the okay from the state and then a guy above him found out and the guy who gave us the okay almost lost his job.
sad.png

yippiechickie.gif
I cant wait to go. I want to get a Blue cockeral, a black pullet, and a splash pullet. Im going to be looking at my local fair this weekend to see if there are any nice silkies there in the above colors. I want to get into blue/black/ and splash. I do have another flock that have the colors all together.

I also have some eggs hatching Sept. 4th. Wish me luck! I have 2 eggs that were shipped to me. One is a buff, and the other is a Cuckoo. Im hoping they both hatch.
fl.gif
I hope that the cuckoo is a rooster. Ive been reading that you can breed a cuckoo rooster to black hens to get cuckoo chicks. Is that right?

Well, im going this saturday or sunday to my county fair, so ill let you know if I see any Silkies for sale.

Back
Top Bottom