BYC Android App!!!!

I would give an app a try if there were one out there however I don't mind the way it is now, I also get notifications from my email service which is currently Yahoo, BYC sends an email when someone responds to a post, gives me ovation, or messages me, then Yahoo immediately notifies my phone (Droid Maxx) which allows me to quickly and easily see what is going on and respond in kind.

YES YES YES, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!! The screen blinking up and down with each letter I type and not being able to read while I'm writing is driving me NUTS!!! My son likes hijacking my laptop so I do EVERYTHING on my galaxy tab! And sometimes when I try uploading a photo, everything vanishes when I hit "submit" - if I'm lucky enough to even get that far! :he

OR if the glitchiness of the full version could be worked out to work on android tablets would be just as good. ("The rich text editor may not be compatible with your browser.") I do prefer this version over the mobile one, which comes up when I come here with my android phone.

Would love an android app I would use BYC more often!!
yesss.gif

Hey folks. I'm using my Android right now. From my phone I went to the website where there are two selections at the bottom of the page for mobile or desktop and I selected mobile and that was it!

Back
Top Bottom