BYC Android App!!!!

Pics
Let's make the app I phones suck that was even what the guy at store said even if it on the droid system u can't expand memory and no sim card let's get with the times and go with the biggest network of phones

Let's make the app I phones suck that was even what the guy at store said even if it on the droid system u can't expand memory and no sim card let's get with the times and go with the biggest network of phones
iPhones are the bed phones I've ever had. I had androids for maybe 10 years before. They **** off all the time. Lock up. Not the iPhone.

I'm just saying what the guy at phone store said that and my friend had I phone and every 3 or 4 months it was broke
iPhones are the bed phones I've ever had. I had androids for maybe 10 years before. They **** off all the time. Lock up. Not the iPhone.

Droid lock up??? have had mine for two years n I shop browse n on here ,fb, game n not have it lock up. clear searches and stuff now n then no problem. Why they make app for one phone type n not another is bs.

Droid lock up??? have had mine for two years n I shop browse n on here ,fb, game n not have it lock up. clear searches and stuff now n then no problem. Why they make app for one phone type n not another is bs.

They studied the users and found way more iphone users so that's why the iPhone app was developed. Someone is working on the android one I believe.

I'm an iPhone/iPad user, and don't have any issues with the mobile version. I've not felt any need to use the iOS app.

That being said...my son is an Android app developer. I've been talking to him lately about a searchable breed encyclopedia, as well as a user friendly genetics calculator. He's up for the idea.

If BYC doesn't mind me asking here, what would you all like to see in a searchable breed reference app?

Back
Top Bottom