BYC Android App!!!!

Pics
I tapped the PLUS (+) sign next to the URL @ the top of the screen on my Dolphin Browser app.

Hmm... my browser doesn't have that feature; I might need Dolphin. Never saw a need for another browser - until now. Thanks!

Chrome for android gives you the option to add the page to your homescreen in this case is the mobile page. Just download chrome from your android devices and go into BYC mobile page and click on the settings/menu of the browser and you get the option to put it in your homescreen.

On my phone it has alit if pre installed apps and I only have like 2 enabled got 27 off no use for apps really

Dude...I gotta admit it too, I've got so much wasted space due to apps that I could/should effortlessly uninstall... I install garbage just to get items on stupid games... which was how I acquired Dolphin, which takes over when my "auto-browser" is full. To add to my "discovery story" about the convenience of having the icon added...It happened on accident. My 5 month old son was woke up in my arms while I was "chicken surfing" on this site here and caused my "Whoa!!!! AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" moment. Funny what conversations come from these threads. (Seemed relevant enough to me)

Back
Top Bottom