BYC Android App!!!!

Pics
Dear BYC,
I have succsefully avoided the costly need for an app and now, myself and others have guided fellow members in the same direction. This thread has now derailed into an apple vs droid thread...(Go 'droid!)

You are welcome... BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaa

Last edited:
yes the iPhone doesn't allow me in its app to add different happy face characters From BYC. :hit

Only my Note 2 can which is an excellent Android, I use the Internet app on the phone for BYC , Not the mobile Site as it seems limited.
All you need to do is type in the smiley codes, and they display as emoticons once you publish the post.
Code:
:)
:hide
:rant
:P
Etc.

An app would be great, I can never get photos to post on mobile. The mobile format is good (could use improvement here and there) but if you could give it more options on an app it would be great. I would like a merge of the desktop and mobile does put into an app. An with most android phones you could put more on the screen than Iphones, almost all android phones now have 5+in displays. Even my s4 mini has a bigger screen than any Iphone. And if there were more thing that we could easily do on a phone more time we'll spend contributing to the byc community.

Another option is using tapatalk. I have only been using it for a short period but it has a decent layout, and seems to work ok. I don't think you can distinguish between read and unread forums. It looks like others may have used it before. Just Another option from mobile until we get an android app.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I am brand new to android and also disappointed not having a BYC app. But I must say that's my ONLY disappointment, never going back to iPhone lol! Please tell me more about tapatalk is it an app?

Back
Top Bottom