BYC Android App!!!!

Pics
So after being made to change my username, I can't sign back into the App. Tried changing passwords and it seems to work,but then the app tells me username and password don't match. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Kept resetting password 6 times. Now I'm running out of passwords. HELP!!!! New name is Birdbrain Farm. HELP!!!!

So would you use an BYC Android App????????????

Seems that BYC doesn't think there are enough of us that would use an Android app, but in the 8 pages of this thread MANY have asked for one. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/832548/new-free-byc-iphone-ipad-app/70#post_12909641

Nifty-Chicken said "Also, an app for Android would be great if it would be in demand!"............ So let's show him that it WOULD be in demand!!! After all, there are MANY more Android phones out there than there are iPhones!!!!

If you would use it please post in THIS thread. Let's light this board up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

It's like an early Christmas surprise for the people who visit this thread. They didn't expect to get an app soon, but here it is! :D

OMG I can't wait for the Android version
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom