BYC Android App!!!!

Pics
I just had a surgery and can't work in anything right now, but I'll try and test this in a couple weeks. In the mean time, update the OS if available. I believe you should be able to update to Android 5.x. A quick work-around is to long touch the page link and have it open in the browser.

Thanks for using the app! If anyone else has problems or suggestions, report them now so I can include them in the next update.

Last edited:
Hope it wasn't anything serious, Toddrick! Rest up and heal, don't worry about other things for now...

App has been doing fine, great job and a big thank you for all the work and time you've put in!

Seems most issues lately have been forum wide or at least all mobile users were running into, no biggie... can't think of anything right now within the app... :)

So would you use an BYC Android App????????????

Seems that BYC doesn't think there are enough of us that would use an Android app, but in the 8 pages of this thread MANY have asked for one. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/832548/new-free-byc-iphone-ipad-app/70#post_12909641

Nifty-Chicken said "Also, an app for Android would be great if it would be in demand!"............ So let's show him that it WOULD be in demand!!! After all, there are MANY more Android phones out there than there are iPhones!!!!

If you would use it please post in THIS thread. Let's light this board up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

I was able to download pictures (four pics that took forever to download) to a thread using my Samsung Galaxy S5 but for the life of me, cannot find the submit or send button. Is there one? If so, where is it? Also, I assume the pictures will be attached, all i see are jpeg and a bunch of numbers. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom