BYC Android App!!!!

So would you use an BYC Android App????????????

Seems that BYC doesn't think there are enough of us that would use an Android app, but in the 8 pages of this thread MANY have asked for one. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/832548/new-free-byc-iphone-ipad-app/70#post_12909641

Nifty-Chicken said "Also, an app for Android would be great if it would be in demand!"............ So let's show him that it WOULD be in demand!!! After all, there are MANY more Android phones out there than there are iPhones!!!!

If you would use it please post in THIS thread. Let's light this board up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!
I would use it. Takes too long to first google the site then get on

Thanks for the feedback.

We focused on streamlining the posting process and felt that more features / options would hinder posting. What features in a mobile app would cause you to post more?
Knowing what all the symbols meant would also help. On the information site a permanent post on instructions as to what the symbols mean would make ease of use to old foggies like me a lot easier knowing in advance what that button will do before I hit it. Like the link button

Knowing what all the symbols meant would also help. On the information site a permanent post on instructions as to what the symbols mean would make ease of use to old foggies like me a lot easier knowing in advance what that button will do before I hit it. Like the link button
What symbols are you talking about?
These:?
Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 8.08.57 AM.png

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

I can teach you how to use the LINK button if you like?

Honestly, it's not really different at all from the mobile version of the site on a mobile web browser. In time we'd like to add more functionality to it, but it will probably never be super different.
Thanks! Was think about doing up some toolbar picture tutorials and didn't want to confuse app users. My phone is out of space, so I can't load the app until I delete some junk, :oops:

Thanks! Was think about doing up some toolbar picture tutorials and didn't want to confuse app users. My phone is out of space, so I can't load the app until I delete some junk, :oops:
The app doesn't look much different at all to me compared to using the site on my computer.
:confused:

If your phone supports it, you could install a micro SD card, and install the app on that ;)

Back
Top Bottom