Announcement BYC Android Mobile App - BETA

I've been using the app and mobile version. Since I reported a few days ago - I've had no issues. I will let you know if that changes.

I've been using the app for a week now. It loads well and I haven't encountered any hiccups at all. I'll definitely use the app over my browser.

Kudos to the BYC development team.
clapping.gif

I've been using the app for a week now. It loads well and I haven't encountered any hiccups at all. I'll definitely use the app over my browser.

Kudos to the BYC development team.
View attachment 1211303

Thanks!

Just out of curiosity, since the app and browser function almost completely identically, what makes you choose one over the other?

That's a good question.
Actually had to stop and think about that one... it seems to load a little quicker. I know this seems odd but the screen seems brighter too. The pages don't seem to "hang up" if that makes any sense.

I read up on the pop up that I got. Basically everything I found pointed back to the website and their advertisements. I stopped coming to BYC after the second one and I never got another. So I'm not sure what to think. I got the second one after I removed the app and was using Chrome browser. I wiped the browser clean and rebooted, they never came back. This is the first time since then I've come back. So, we shall see today.

We've been working hard to isolate the problematic advertising partners and remove them from our system.

When reporting that you've been getting these issues, please let us know which browser you're using, or if you're using our mobile app (and which one).

We've been working hard to isolate the problematic advertising partners and remove them from our system.

When reporting that you've been getting these issues, please let us know which browser you're using, or if you're using our mobile app (and which one).
Sorry should have listed it out better...
First time - App
Second time - Google Chrome browser - this one was a little different though. See below cause I fail at inserting pics.

I understand it's all part of the internet experience now, unfortunately.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-19-12-34-03.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-19-12-34-03.png
    273.8 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom