Ended BYC Article Writing Contest #3

Pics
So are we still waiting until the 31st for the contest to end, or will it close now that we've got 40 entries??

Some peeps are procrastinators, so we're going to wait for the 31st and let everyone know to hurry up and finish their articles!

Remember, if you've created an article, you're welcome to keep polishing it up until the 31st... that's when we'll start going through them to pick the winners (which is a very difficult and time consuming project... so we'll need your patience!)

Some peeps are procrastinators, so we're going to wait for the 31st and let everyone know to hurry up and finish their articles!

Remember, if you've created an article, you're welcome to keep polishing it up until the 31st... that's when we'll start going through them to pick the winners (which is a very difficult and time consuming project... so we'll need your patience!)
Okay. I'm just super excited. I don't think I can patiently wait out the 13 days till the end of the contest!

10 winners for sure:

1. The first 2 best articles will get a $30 Amazon Gift Card & have their articles “Featured” on the homepage of BYC for at least 1 week each
  2. The next 3 best articles will get a $15 Amazon Gift Card & have their articles “Featured” on the homepage of BYC for at least 3 days each
  3. The next 5 best articles will get a FREE 6 month GFM for themselves or a friend

10 winners for sure:

1. The first 2 best articles will get a $30 Amazon Gift Card & have their articles “Featured” on the homepage of BYC for at least 1 week each
  2. The next 3 best articles will get a $15 Amazon Gift Card & have their articles “Featured” on the homepage of BYC for at least 3 days each
  3. The next 5 best articles will get a FREE 6 month GFM for themselves or a friend
Wow, so we are going to have a lot of winners! Okay thanks, I was just curious!
I still can't believe that 40 articles were actually written for just one contest! Its so exciting.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom