BYC Book Club - Fresh Eggs by Rob Levandoski

I'm heading to my library as soon as it opens! It sounds really interesting. Thanks Miss Prissy for starting this thread or I may have never knows about this book....
big_smile.png

Quote:
I think shmooborp was the first one to start a thread about this book-I was cracking up at his description of the book!
lol.png

Got it from the library a while ago.
The librarian said the covered was a little freaky. He also picked on me because I was only getting one book instead of my usual 3-6. When I said this one was special he read the inside cover and agreed it sounded interesting.

Only read 14 pages before I had to get back to work. I love it when a book makes me smile.

Captain Bates, the rooster, "What happened to [the woman] Betsy anyway? Did she get old? Stop laying? Did they eat her?"
lau.gif

I'm at 115 pages now and I gotta say it's an interesting read!

And I'm going to have to request another book from the library. This Levandoski guy has written another book that features a character from this book. It was written before this one and sounds interesting as well.

UGH! I can only find it on E Bay...and its a soft cover...different pic on the front.
sad.png
I was able to find it at Amazon and half.com, but dont have a CC to make the purchase. DANG I want to read that book! :eek: Is the soft cover the same as the hard cover, even tho there is a different pic on the cover?
Oh, and of course, its 1.50 plus shipping!

Quote:
I think shmooborp was the first one to start a thread about this book-I was cracking up at his description of the book!
lol.png

why thank you!
clap.gif
! what was the other book that he wrote that has a character from this book called??

Serendipity Green is his other book. It has the psychiatrist in it, Dr. Pirooz Aram. I've requested it from my local library, too, but they don't have it
sad.png

I'm bummed since I do like this guy's writing style.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom