BYC BOOKCLUB!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by DanceAddict, Jul 14, 2016.

1. hey guys! so Iknow that there was or still is a BYC book club but I wanted to start my own book club where we can talk about the books we've read, the books we're currently reading and all that stuff!

so feel free to join!

2. Chickensfan

Chickensfan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2016
    California!
    what have you been reading lately? i love reading myself, and have been taking a break from reading.

3. well I'm on about 5 or 6 books, but a few of those i haven't picked up in a while, but I'm currently reading Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief and I just finished yesterday writer to writer from think to ink by Gail Carson Levine aka the author of Ella Enchanted. and I recently read the book Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins? by Liz Kessler one of my favorite authors

4. Chickensfan

Jun 26, 2016
    California!
    cool.

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I didn't know about the book but, a few years ago "Percy Jackson," and the Lightning Thief," was a great movie- even old folks loved it (my brother & I)

6. you should really read the book! so far its great! and from what i've heard from my brother and pretty much anyone who read the book the movie didn't match up to the book really at all.

7. Athaid

Athaid Chillin' With My Peeps

If you move this to the random ramblings section you'll get more responses :)

8. Chickensfan

Jun 26, 2016
    California!
    good idea! i agree!

9. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Overrun With Chickens

Right now I'm reading:"warrior cats:dawn of the clans.the sun trail.book #1"

10. Chickensfan

Jun 26, 2016
    California!
    lol. i used to love warrior cats!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by