BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Should probably go for a walk or something. :lau

You’re doing real well. I see you have over 5k steps that’s awesome!!

I did 10k today. I only have like 45 mins left of daylight so I’ll see how many more I do before I call it quits. But I sure am glad I did my daily goal at least. Gonna try to do 5 miles too I’m at 4.4 miles right now.

Yeah I figured out how to change it but my question was more when do you decide to change it? 10k for me is still a challenge so I don’t plan on changing it until I’ve done 10k for 2 weeks in a row.

So when does everyone else up their daily step goal?
you can increase it for a goal day, or change it based on averages over a couple of weeks.

You’re doing real well. I see you have over 5k steps that’s awesome!!

I did 10k today. I only have like 45 mins left of daylight so I’ll see how many more I do before I call it quits. But I sure am glad I did my daily goal at least. Gonna try to do 5 miles too I’m at 4.4 miles right now.
Thank you. :love

I think I might go for a walk tonight. I like night walks and I’m gonna be up all night anyway 😂🤣

I also have a baaaaaaaddddd case of the munchies right now 😂🤣🙈🙈

Went crazy at the gas station on snacks and also protein things 😂🤣🙈🙈

I don’t even smoke 😂🤣

Thank you. :love

I think I might go for a walk tonight. I like night walks and I’m gonna be up all night anyway 😂🤣

I also have a baaaaaaaddddd case of the munchies right now 😂🤣🙈🙈

Went crazy at the gas station on snacks and also protein things 😂🤣🙈🙈

I don’t even smoke 😂🤣
You shouldn't be allowed to go to the gas station.

You shouldn't be allowed to go to the gas station.
:lau nothing else was open and I was hungry and didn’t want to get sick from not eating with the Excedrin except I didn’t even eat any of it till just now, an hour and a half later, when I’m already starting to get sick from not eating 😂🤣🙈🤦‍♀️

And then I went crazy and got the munchies 😂🤣😂🙈

I’m gonna get sick from all this protein crap. I just chugged one of the drinks. It was nasty af.

:lau nothing else was open and I was hungry and didn’t want to get sick from not eating with the Excedrin except I didn’t even eat any of it till just now, an hour and a half later, when I’m already starting to get sick from not eating 😂🤣🙈🤦‍♀️

And then I went crazy and got the munchies 😂🤣😂🙈

I’m gonna get sick from all this protein crap. I just chugged one of the drinks. It was nasty af.
I hope you puke your brains out from the crap and never go back to the gas station.

Just kidding, kinda.

Why do you have the munchies? Did you smoke some weed?

Back
Top Bottom