BYC Buddies FitBit Group

I’m getting my wisdom teeth removed (I’ll have general anesthesia because it’s a bit complicated and long) and am not supposed to walk around much afterwards.

I might go on a jog beforehand though.
How you doing? Hope all went well and you’re feeling better!

How you doing? Hope all went well and you’re feeling better!
It went well and I’m feeling alright. Mostly been in bed the past couple days. I’ve been trying to get up and walk around at least a little bit every couple of hours.

Unfortunately I believe I also caught a cold somewhere in the mix, so now I’m very congested, but not allowed to cough or sneeze (for risk of dry socket).

It went well and I’m feeling alright. Mostly been in bed the past couple days. I’ve been trying to get up and walk around at least a little bit every couple of hours.

Unfortunately I believe I also caught a cold somewhere in the mix, so now I’m very congested, but not allowed to cough or sneeze (for risk of dry socket). M
Yes you may want to take some benadryl and/or other allergy/cold medicines and be extra careful. (Disclaimer: if taking make sure you don’t exceed max dosage of acetaminophen if still taking pain meds) Also stay diligent on diet as most dry sockets tend to happen between day 3 and 5 when you get really hungry and reach for the snack foods, breads etc. 😉😉. Glad you are recovering well!

Back
Top Bottom