BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Im So Excited New Year GIF by Pudgy Memez

Iā€™ve been doing pretty well going on my walks every day. I got at a very fast pace (kind of speed walking I guess).

The last few days I have not done well though, being in a car for 7 hours (long drive to a wedding) and staying somewhere that is not walkable.
0D8559C8-587B-4B52-9A32-B293CA9FF6B9.png
07919331-FC5F-4941-9F5A-9FD66E02A249.png

I'm the same way! :oops:
Apparently you have not read the charging recommendations. Letting your battery get too low is just as bad as charging it to 100%.

"Letting your phone reach zero percent (aka, die) is not great for the long-term heath of its battery. This is because each time it reduces the number of cycles left on its Lithium-ion cell. The fewer number of cycles, the less amount of charge it's able to hold and the shorter the life of the battery."

"For optimized battery life, your phone should never go below 20 percent or never above 80 percent. It may put your mind at ease when your smartphoneā€™s battery reads 100 percent charge, but itā€™s actually not ideal for the battery. ā€œA lithium-ion battery doesnā€™t like to be fully charged,ā€ Buchmann says. ā€œAnd it doesnā€™t like to be fully charged and warm.ā€

How Best to Charge Your Phone

Back
Top Bottom