BYC Buddies FitBit Group

I don’t think I trust this website.
"Letting your phone reach zero percent (aka, die) is not great for the long-term heath of its battery. This is because each time it reduces the number of cycles left on its Lithium-ion cell. The fewer number of cycles, the less amount of charge it's able to hold and the shorter the life of the battery."
It has a typo :(

I usually charge it while I’m in the shower but I forgot 😂 and it only holds charge a day or so. I charged it overnight and it’s already down to 92% ☹️
My battery life went kaput within a few months of getting this one for Christmas last year and I put off calling tech support 🙈 hopefully I can keep it going for a bit longer and I’ll catch a sale to replace it and/or upgrade

My battery life went kaput within a few months of getting this one for Christmas last year and I put off calling tech support 🙈 hopefully I can keep it going for a bit longer and I’ll catch a sale to replace it and/or upgrade
Amazon is having a New Year's Day sale. Among other things, Fitbits are on sale.

Have you gone in and turned off the recommended settings to improve battery life?

I don’t think I trust this website.
There are many sites that are giving the same recommendations. Even the phone manufacturers know it is true.

My phone has a setting to limit charging to 85% "to improve battery life".

AccuBattery has an app to monitor your battery usage and health. They recommend not charging your battery above 80%.

Last edited:
There are many sites that are giving the same recommendations. Even the phone manufacturers know it is true.

My phone has a setting to limit charging to 85% "to improve battery life".

AccuBattery has an app to monitor your battery usage and health. They recommend not charging your bsttery above 80%.
I know, I was trying to make a joke, sorry. :oops:

New Years Beyonce GIF

Back
Top Bottom