BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Pics
I've been reading on Fitbit . Com for an hour already...trying to figure out how to restart my Charge 3.
I can't get it to restart.
I can't get the effing thing to charge.

I've cleaned it and I'm sure the charging peg things are lined up correctly.
It won't charge.:barnie:barnie:barnie

It's brand new.
:th

I've been reading on Fitbit . Com for an hour already...trying to figure out how to restart my Charge 3.
I can't get it to restart.
I can't get the effing thing to charge.

I've cleaned it and I'm sure the charging peg things are lined up correctly.
It won't charge.:barnie:barnie:barnie

It's brand new.
:th
Sorry, but that is why they come with a warranty.

Screenshot_20200422-195950.png

😡😤😡 What a pain in the butt.
With my Charge 2, you put it on the charger and depress the side button until you see a number (you don't have to remember it). Doing this uses up a lot of juice for some reason. 🤷‍♀️ It has mostly worked for me, but on two occasions I have had to get them to send me a new one. They didn't want the old ones back. It will take some phone talking with the nice Pakistani trouble-shooting person, but they will send a new one if they can't help you get it going.

Also, if it should refuse to talk to your phone, 1. Restart the phone. 2. If that doesn't work, restart the Fitbit (as detailed above--unless yours is different).

I HATE when that happens. I literally panic if my Fitbit doesn't work or I can't find it. :oops:

With my Charge 2, you put it on the charger and depress the side button until you see a number (you don't have to remember it). Doing this uses up a lot of juice for some reason. 🤷‍♀️ It has mostly worked for me, but on two occasions I have had to get them to send me a new one. They didn't want the old ones back. It will take some phone talking with the nice Pakistani trouble-shooting person, but they will send a new one if they can't help you get it going.

Also, if it should refuse to talk to your phone, 1. Restart the phone. 2. If that doesn't work, restart the Fitbit (as detailed above--unless yours is different).

I HATE when that happens. I literally panic if my Fitbit doesn't work or I can't find it. :oops:
I chatted with the help desk people.
We tried to troubleshoot it again after I told them I already tried everything listed not he website.

They are sending me a new one.
It's barely a month old.

Silly.

It is SO frustrating. They have a rep for poor quality control, but they don't kick much about sending you out a new one, so there's that. But yes... "Ah feeel your pain." (For reals. :hugs)
The helper person....must have been chatting with multiple people at the same time.
The idiot asked me something we had already discussed twice and she typed something on my screen that totally didn't belong. She apologized.

I laughed out loud and told her I've done the same thing to not worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom