BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Pics
Oh man!!! Can you use your old charger, or is that obsolete?
My old charger might be the problem.
The new Fitbit did not come with a charger. Just the tracker piece.

I'm going to go buy a new charger tomorrow morning at Target and see if it is the charger...it has to be.

Oh boy.
IMG_20200427_101554.jpg
JPEG_20200427_101655_5024418634619418027.jpg

Lazy today. :oops: It's like walking through an invisible sponge outside. Chilly, too. I did work on breaking up the clods formerly known as grass that hubby filled my raised bed with. 🙄 Every time I opened up a hole with the broad fork, it filled up with chickens.:barnie They were so cute scarfing up earthworms that I didn't have the heart to shoo them away.

I discovered that there are actually a few comfrey shoots coming up from all the roots I planted last fall! :yaNow to protect them from over-eager chickens. 🤨 Anyway, yeah, mostly just sitting around pouting like a spoiled little girl over the weather. My favorite cow is gonna calve soon, from the look of her. It's supposed to be nice weather tomorrow. I brushed her and encouraged her to cross her hooves just a little while longer.

I haven't cut Cam yet. He's like a little chick--all into me for a couple days then started running away soon as he sees me. He's warming up to me again, but not enough to let me touch him. I got a halter in the mail for him, so I'm eager to get it on him. Maybe I'll train him to pull a cart so he can help me and I can keep him... He is unbelievably cute. That little nose. :love

Anyway... Welcome Hyssop! We're having a challenge right now. I'm not sure I remember how to send a friend request, but I'll figure it out. Let us know what user name you choose and someone will add you to our private group then we can all easily add you as a friend.

Back
Top Bottom