BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Pics
It’s only a thousand to catch up to her but not to stay ahead 🤣

My feet are killing me!! I got to 17,000

So my daily goal is 10k when do I up it? Or will it increase on its own? I figured once I did 10k for a week or two in a row then I should increase the goal.
True!!! She goes and goes and goes hahah

And I think it’s under settings that you can change it!!

True!!! She goes and goes and goes hahah

And I think it’s under settings that you can change it!!

Yeah I figured out how to change it but my question was more when do you decide to change it? 10k for me is still a challenge so I don’t plan on changing it until I’ve done 10k for 2 weeks in a row.

So when does everyone else up their daily step goal?

It’s only a thousand to catch up to her but not to stay ahead 🤣

My feet are killing me!! I got to 17,000

So my daily goal is 10k when do I up it? Or will it increase on its own? I figured once I did 10k for a week or two in a row then I should increase the goal.
You can increase your goal, but you need to know your own psychology. If you put it up there too high and get discouraged, you can stop caring. Also, a lot depends on how much you like to eat. :gig I really do enjoy eating though I mostly stay away from bread, sweets--I try to keep it mostly meats and fats. My step goal is 20,000. I don't usually have to try in summer--'course that's three months. Winter is what? Depends on the year, but lately, around nine months, so... Winter you sit inside a lot (well, I do anyway) and tbh walking on the treadmill is SOOOO boring. 🤷‍♀️ Gonna get out this winter coming anyway, cold & ice or not.

I digress, though. Increase it maybe to 12,000. See how that works. Are your legs burning yet? Mine did, for like, three years? 🤕 But you do get past that. Probably you sooner than me since you're young. 🥰

Yeah I figured out how to change it but my question was more when do you decide to change it? 10k for me is still a challenge so I don’t plan on changing it until I’ve done 10k for 2 weeks in a row.

So when does everyone else up their daily step goal?
Ohhhh okay. That makes sense!!! I think it depends on when you feel you’re ready. ❤️

You can increase your goal, but you need to know your own psychology. If you put it up there too high and get discouraged, you can stop caring. Also, a lot depends on how much you like to eat. :gig I really do enjoy eating though I mostly stay away from bread, sweets--I try to keep it mostly meats and fats. My step goal is 20,000. I don't usually have to try in summer--'course that's three months. Winter is what? Depends on the year, but lately, around nine months, so... Winter you sit inside a lot (well, I do anyway) and tbh walking on the treadmill is SOOOO boring. 🤷‍♀️ Gonna get out this winter coming anyway, cold & ice or not.

I digress, though. Increase it maybe to 12,000. See how that works. Are your legs burning yet? Mine did, for like, three years? 🤕 But you do get past that. Probably you sooner than me since you're young. 🥰

Thanks. I still feel like 10,000 steps a day is pushing me to walk more. Once I do it for 2 or 3 weeks I’ll increase it. Because like you said I wouldn’t want to make it so high early on that I get discouraged.

I was mowing my backyard. Ran over some wires hopefully they weren't important 😬

Thanks. I still feel like 10,000 steps a day is pushing me to walk more. Once I do it for 2 or 3 weeks I’ll increase it. Because like you said I wouldn’t want to make it so high early on that I get discouraged.

I was mowing my backyard. Ran over some wires hopefully they weren't important 😬
OMG 😂🤣

We let the grass get so tall because we’ve been busy with so much around here that it was hard to see and my husband didn’t want me going through the tall grass checking for trash and stuff (in case of snakes 🐍) so the mower found whatever I wasn’t able to pick up. Thankfully it wasn’t much.

I am at exactly 9,000 steps today. I found out that in one minute I walk 100 steps so it makes it easier to just set a timer and walk. My feet recovered well last night but now from today’s steps my feet are tired.

We let the grass get so tall because we’ve been busy with so much around here that it was hard to see and my husband didn’t want me going through the tall grass checking for trash and stuff (in case of snakes 🐍) so the mower found whatever I wasn’t able to pick up. Thankfully it wasn’t much.

I am at exactly 9,000 steps today. I found out that in one minute I walk 100 steps so it makes it easier to just set a timer and walk. My feet recovered well last night but now from today’s steps my feet are tired.
That makes sense!!! Thankfully we don’t really have snakes here.

And oh wow!!! I’m still only at just over 1000 😂🤣🙈

Back
Top Bottom