BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Pics
You can get back to that size, BC! I'm working to take off some pounds I put back on (30 lbs! :eek:) after having lost over 100. I can't go back to where I was. I have to keep track of what I eat (myfitnesspal) or I go way overboard snacking and don't even realize it. I've dropped 6 lbs. I don't want to lose all 30 lbs, though. I'm going for 20 because I felt healthier at that weight.

I found dress pants from before I met my husband. They are 16 sizes smaller than I am now. Talk about feeling gross! I put the weight on the very first year.
i have kept jeans in a tote from when DH and i were dating.....i pulled them out after I lost the weight. I haven’t worn them out in public, but it’s fun to know that i can! :D ......fitbit and my fitnesspal are great tools, but i honestly don’t know if i could’ve ever done it and maintained as long as i have were it not for finding and joining the workout group:confused:......i started at 222# and dropped 75# total from that weight and i hang in the 160’s mostly now. most of the clothes I wear now are from 2018 with my favorite pair of shorts being a size 3....if they start to get too tight, I jump into a challenge and get things back under control

Back
Top Bottom