BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Pics
not sure how many steps i got during the time of this post but i averaged 800+ steps per hour today with 17 flights of stairs
I’ve worked up a sweat most of the day because the a/c broke at the office over the weekend and i don’t know when it’s going to be fixed for sure and my business debit card got hacked today so my 1 hour of low steps was while i was on the phone with the bank.:mad: it’s technically bedtime but i still have to try to finish packing tonight!
Oh wow!!! You deserve a million hugs!!! :hugs :hugs

not sure how many steps i got during the time of this post but i averaged 800+ steps per hour today with 17 flights of stairs
I’ve worked up a sweat most of the day because the a/c broke at the office over the weekend and i don’t know when it’s going to be fixed for sure and my business debit card got hacked today so my 1 hour of low steps was while i was on the phone with the bank.:mad: it’s technically bedtime but i still have to try to finish packing tonight!
:hugs:hugs:hugs

3DF3F7BC-13AB-4C7B-8D56-2545FEFC747E.png
@Kiki .......you should leave soon if we gonna make it to mobile club muddy at same time!! :lau there’s still time for me to pack an extra kayak!

Woke up pretty late today. But I got 9+ hrs of sleep 😲😄

Today is the day I will try to outdo yesterday’s 10,000 steps a day and then work my way to higher scores from now on 😊

My husband is definitely on the competitive side and told me how he got 10,000 in half the time I did yesterday. He lives outside though (not literally of course).

Back
Top Bottom