BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Pics
Girl!! This late in the day you should have more than that!!

You should lower your daily goal to 5,000

I’m eating a chicken sandwich 🥪 😋
And I would lower it but Kiki would murder me :lau that’s probably a more realistic goal though haha but I’ve actually been doing pretty good lately when I actually get up and move. It’s just so hot.

I need to eat!!! All I’ve had today is this. The entire pint. :oops:

DBC6C535-9E55-46F0-8345-1AC27B675F17.jpeg

And I would lower it but Kiki would murder me :lau that’s probably a more realistic goal though haha but I’ve actually been doing pretty good lately when I actually get up and move. It’s just so hot.

I need to eat!!! All I’ve had today is this. The entire pint. :oops:

View attachment 2168566
Eat some veggies! And some meat! Go, feast!

That had like 29 grams of protein. :lau :D

But also like 1400 calories and a shit ton of sugar and carbs and fat. :oops:

That is a lot of calories for a pint of ice cream! I never did get my mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Not gonna lie I used to eat a lot of sweets before but now that I spend my time walking I don’t crave sweets as much. I sure crave water!! 🤣

That had like 29 grams of protein. :lau :D

But also like 1400 calories and a shit ton of sugar and carbs and fat. :oops:
Do you have any veggies? Go eat some.
I'll bet that it had a ton of carbs -- probably around 80 or so... and mostly from sugar.
Remember: 4 carbs to 4 grams of sugar. 4 grams of sugar = 1 teaspoon sugar. 1 teaspoon sugar = 15 calories.
That'll help you estimate how many carbs and calories are coming from sugar....
Now, veggies!

That is a lot of calories for a pint of ice cream! I never did get my mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Not gonna lie I used to eat a lot of sweets before but now that I spend my time walking I don’t crave sweets as much. I sure crave water!! 🤣
Yeah it’s a ton!! I think this particular one is even more than most of my ice creams I’ve been eating. :oops: and I didn’t know it was so bad when I was eating it or mean to eat the whole thing but I was so hot and it was so good 🙈🙈

Maybe I need to walk more!!! Maybe it would help!!!

Although I was better for a little bit but my um thing started today so I’m thinking that might be the reason for my ice cream cravings lately. 🤔🤔

Cause I’ve been better about saying no or at least limiting my consumption until the last like week or so :oops:

Do you have any veggies? Go eat some.
I'll bet that it had a ton of carbs -- probably around 80 or so... and mostly from sugar.
Remember: 4 carbs to 4 grams of sugar. 4 grams of sugar = 1 teaspoon sugar. 1 teaspoon sugar = 15 calories.
That'll help you estimate how many carbs and calories are coming from sugar....
Now, veggies!
Good to know!!! Thanks!!!

It was bad. Very very bad. :oops:

But that was actually the last pint and I’m now out so I won’t get anymore. I’ll just work on burning it all off. It cooled down some now so I might go walk. Or maybe I’ll dance. We put an air conditioner in one room so I might dance in there now that it’s cool 😂🤣🙈

These are the stats. :oops:

6B803752-8139-4A5E-8580-D769A5021EB2.jpeg
D5DE24CC-25E7-4B63-8CBE-1F4118138878.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom