BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Well I finally got tired of the crazy weight gain that has been going on for a while now. I looked at all of my habits, and the major changes are that I haven’t been making sure to drink my water (3L minimum) everyday, and I haven’t been making sure I get at least my 10K steps every day!!! Yes, mr muddy blames the alcohol most, but that really doesn’t matter as long as I’m drinking my water and exercising enough. So today was day 1 of getting back to the basics!!!! I’m on my last few ounces of water and almost 10K. Will try to add a few more changes each day!!!

I can get a lot of steps, but the BINGO shortcuts are how I get it done so fast.

I have forgotten to drink at all today. I knew I was thirsty, but I needed to get work done outside. I also keep forgetting my tracker. Since getting a new one, I think I only remember it when I get a Fitbit email. Otherwise, it’s been annoying me too much to wear consistently.

It's the little habits that you change that really add up! Drinking more water and getting 10,000 steps a day is a great start! What's the next thing that you will change? I need inspiration😁

It's the little habits that you change that really add up! Drinking more water and getting 10,000 steps a day is a great start! What's the next thing that you will change? I need inspiration😁
Next steps are shrinking portions at mealtime, and trying to regain my daily workout. I did 50 squats before bed last night. I’m going to try to do 10-15 min this evening and add until I’m back up to my 45-60 min per day 6 days per week.

Next steps are shrinking portions at mealtime, and trying to regain my daily workout. I did 50 squats before bed last night. I’m going to try to do 10-15 min this evening and add until I’m back up to my 45-60 min per day 6 days per week.
Awesome! I use a lunch plate instead of a dinner plate when I eat, it's a lot smaller. And I don't allow myself to have seconds. I also read somewhere that eating off a red plate helps, you consume less calories. Don't know if it's true but worth a shot maybe🤷 My nutrition in general could use a tune up. I like my chips and carbs

Back
Top Bottom