BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Supposedly active zone minutes are determined by your heart beat. You get double zone minutes if your rate is above 114 bpm. Regular zone minutes are from 97-113 bpm.

I have a very steady heart rate unless I am down on my hands and knees so I don't get many zone minutes no matter how hard I am working.
That makes more sense….my heart rate jumps with any activity and the old fitbit didn’t start counting active minutes until sustained activity for over 10 minutes…..subtle changes in programming 😂

Stupid Fitbit won't sync properly and the battery might be messing up again. I charged it the other day and it was down to 13% this morning. It has since died. It's charging now. I'm going to double check my settings when it's charged. And nothing needs updated. Technology is great when it works like it's supposed to

Stupid Fitbit won't sync properly and the battery might be messing up again. I charged it the other day and it was down to 13% this morning. It has since died. It's charging now. I'm going to double check my settings when it's charged. And nothing needs updated. Technology is great when it works like it's supposed to
Mine was being weird last couple weeks too…..i did a kiki and put my charger in the bathroom to charge while in the shower. That’s kept it from going completely dead so far.

Back
Top Bottom