BYC Café

Morning! Freshies brewed! DS$ got second in Regionals this year and so he is off to State!
He made a mistake and got caught and those points were the difference. This has been a year of 2nd places but he is looking forward to the wrestling to be done at State and he was happy for the reminder after thinking about the loss yesterday in the finals.
The antibiotics are working and he is feeling better as time goes on, so fingers crossed for this weekend. It is going to be interesting, to say the least!
:fl Second place is good!

I hope you all are doing well. The Cafe is a bit quiet and I get it. DL, how are you doing, and DH and Bella and ++++?
My DH is feeling better physically but still didn't go to regionals. It makes for a very long weekend when the mornings start so early and he "worries about the sheep. " My SIL came to watch and DS$ really appreciated it and I like hanging with her. She is different from me and I enjoy the company.
Have a wonderful, safe, warm, rain or rain day! Hugs to All!
Hi Margie.
Bella is doing absolutely wonderful! She now has TWO boyfriends!! :love AND she's getting her figure back. Still madly in love with the cat regardless of the fact that she frequently dangles from her muzzle by her claws. When I catch her doing crap like that she gets a good poke in the shoulder or fanny. I'm trying to get her to lay off a little.
I caught DH driving today which is very scary. He had his license revoked last January for a very good reason. When he pulled into the driveway I was just staring at him like "what are you thinking"? And then he sent me over the edge by laughing. He stole the keys out of my purse, drove his truck and could have caused an accident and all this is funny?? I'm kinda still fuming over it.
Congratulations to DS$!!!

I'm kinda still fuming over it.
I would be too. And what was his reasoning to be out driving with a DLS? Trying for a Criminally Suspended License? Hoping to lighten his overweight wallet with another arrest? I sure wouldn't be laughing about that.

Congrats to your son Margie! 2nd is good and just one error from placing first too!

I would be too. And what was his reasoning to be out driving with a DLS? Trying for a Criminally Suspended License? Hoping to lighten his overweight wallet with another arrest? I sure wouldn't be laughing about that.

Congrats to your son Margie! 2nd is good and just one error from placing first too!
He was never arrested. He has moderate stage Alzheimer's and his license was revoked after a local police department submitted his information to the DMV and he failed his road test. He is not a good driver any longer.

He was never arrested. He has moderate stage Alzheimer's and his license was revoked after a local police department submitted his information to the DMV and he failed his road test. He is not a good driver any longer.
My Dad was like that with multiple Sclerosis! My Brother put his car up on jacks and hid his key. He had a hidden spare and tried to drive off of the jacks. The car fell into the sheet rock in the garage and was stuck. Thank God!

I am very sorry :( to hear about the Alzheimer's, nasty awful disease! Hopefully he stays off the road and avoids that DLS charge.

Hi Margie.
Bella is doing absolutely wonderful! She now has TWO boyfriends!! :love AND she's getting her figure back. Still madly in love with the cat regardless of the fact that she frequently dangles from her muzzle by her claws. When I catch her doing crap like that she gets a good poke in the shoulder or fanny. I'm trying to get her to lay off a little.
I caught DH driving today which is very scary. He had his license revoked last January for a very good reason. When he pulled into the driveway I was just staring at him like "what are you thinking"? And then he sent me over the edge by laughing. He stole the keys out of my purse, drove his truck and could have caused an accident and all this is funny?? I'm kinda still fuming over it.
Congratulations to DS$!!!
Maybe you need to lock the steering wheel with " the club".

My Dad was like that with multiple Sclerosis! My Brother put his car up on jacks and hid his key. He had a hidden spare and tried to drive off of the jacks. The car fell into the sheet rock in the garage and was stuck. Thank God!
I had to take my Aunts car because when I took the keys she just called a locksmith.

Back
Top Bottom