BYC Café

Morning my allotted two cups have been had been up since 8 but lot's happening I have been taken from the program that gives me a caregiver 3 times a week and paid my medical ... new caregiver decided she could only do 2 days a week now will do none
look up spend down.. new assessment once a year happened I function to well :barnie:th:he

I had bad ones because my DH did not keep track of what was going on and when a hen would kick out a quitter or he would find some miscellaneous egg laid out in the raspberries, he would bring them inside and set them on the counter.
I managed to get most of them sorted and tossed, but these in the cup, made a VERY HUGE impression on him and so now, as of yesterday, he assumes all eggs are guilty until proven innocent, outside in a bucket. Kinda like a Salem Witch Trial of eggs! :lau

Wow that's a long time! I guess I was just curious why Margie had so many bad ones. Is that because the hens start to incubate them?

That makes sense, never thought of that. I thought I read somewhere that at like markets and stuff they have them out and/or that everybody just keeps them on their counter in bowl or those egg spirally things.

Congrats! Been wanting to try speckled sussex
You want to try everything, KD!:lau

Morning my allotted two cups have been had been up since 8 but lot's happening I have been taken from the program that gives me a caregiver 3 times a week and paid my medical ... new caregiver decided she could only do 2 days a week now will do none
look up spend down.. new assessment once a year happened I function to well :barnie:th:he

We learned not to tell anyone how great you're doing because the insurance does exactly this. Jerks. I'm sorry Penny.

We learned not to tell anyone how great you're doing because the insurance does exactly this. Jerks. I'm sorry Penny.

Because of the two men in my life BF and Son James they do not allow or pick me up when I am stubborn.. I refuse to be coddled so often yes BF takes me to dinner due to me screwing my neck up too bad

Back
Top Bottom