BYC Café

DobieLover

Easily distracted by chickens
Premium member
Jul 23, 2018
Apalachin, NY
My Coop
My Coop
Good Morning DL!:frow Nice to see you this morning. Frittata sounds yummy....and ambitious at this hour! Have a great day
I've got to have real food to eat. I don't eat grains and refined sugar so all the pastries, breads and sugar laden goodies that everyone brings in don't do it for me.

Building Bridges

Songster
Premium member
Jan 11, 2020
Ohio
I've got to have real food to eat. I don't eat grains and refined sugar so all the pastries, breads and sugar laden goodies that everyone brings in don't do it for me.
Whatever works for you and makes you feel good.....stick with it!! I usually have oatmeal but last night I met two old friends at Panera and we had a great visit. I brought home bagels and enjoyed one this morning.

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
Whatever works for you and makes you feel good.....stick with it!! I usually have oatmeal but last night I met two old friends at Panera and we had a great visit. I brought home bagels and enjoyed one this morning.
I went to Panera the other day and got the fuji apple salad without chicken and cheese. It was delicious

Building Bridges

Songster
Premium member
Jan 11, 2020
Ohio
Doing fine, thanks for asking. One more cup of coffee and I might even have my eyes open!

How are you today?
Excellent! Thank you. I have a dear friend who lost her mom in Sept and she's really struggling....but she came and joined us at Panera last night and I could tell it did her good to get out and chat with others who have been there. We have to support each other.

Building Bridges

Songster
Premium member
Jan 11, 2020
Ohio
I went to Panera the other day and got the fuji apple salad without chicken and cheese. It was delicious
I love Panera!!! My kids often give me gift cards for Panera for Mother's Day....very welcome gift! My best friend and I have been meeting there once a month (minimum) for the past 10 years.....just to catch up and give each other our undivided attention.

Top Bottom