BYC Café

Mystery meat! Gotta love it!
Not my Mystery😱.
0426181347.jpg
Just kidding.:gig

It said it was a dairy product to make the beef flavor. The would make it not vegan
I already know it's not vegan and vegetarian. Usually beef flavoring contains actual beef as well.

I've been vegan for about 6+ years so I'm pretty good at avoiding natural flavorings because most contain animal products of some sort.

I already know it's not vegan and vegetarian. Usually beef flavoring contains actual beef as well.

I've been vegan for about 6+ years so I'm pretty good at avoiding natural flavorings because most contain animal products of some sort.
According to the article I posted it's whey and something or other but not the meat or fat of the cow.

That's what hubs likes. I get a double stack but have them keep one of the patties separate for the pups. Can't forget the chocolate frosty!
I've never had a frosty. Do you know they sell a key tag in January and you get a free frosty with any purchase throughout the year?? They are $2. I've tried for two years to get them for the grandkids but I always think of it too late in Jan and they are out.

I've never had a frosty. Do you know they sell a key tag in January and you get a free frosty with any purchase throughout the year?? They are $2. I've tried for two years to get them for the grandkids but I always think of it too late in Jan and they are out.
Good idea to have them keep a patty separate!!! I never thought of doing that.

Back
Top Bottom