BYC Café

That's the worst isn't it? Our water is so hard it kills faucets in just a few years.

Yeah I broke it :hmm I smacked it on the side of the sink when I was rinsing it out. Since I break them on occasion I keep a spare.
Our water used to be like that but now we have much better water. Woodland switched over to surface water from well water several years ago

Our water used to be like that but now we have much better water. Woodland switched over to surface water from well water several years ago
Our water is absolutely disgusting. I use the tap for coffee or tea, but we drink filtered water otherwise. It makes our skin itchy too.

They are like yellow jackets and attack you for no reason. I dropped the shovel and didn't get it until the next day 😂 not messing with those things. They don't just come as one, they come in the thousands.
My inlaws have had battles with fire ants. They sound terrible!

Your mother eats bees?! When I was a kid, My friends and I were wandering through the woods and ran into a nest. We had hundreds of stings!
My friend and I were relaxing by the pond....dogs were playing.....idyllic scene. My Aussie, Trip was about a year and a half old...he came around a tree and his back foot sunk into a yellow jacket nest....they streamed out like water from a hose and were all over him before we could even move from our chairs!!! He didn't move...stood there looking at me, getting stung all over...... I ran up and grabbed him and my first thought was to run to the pond. A few steps toward the pond and I realized we were getting covered with yellow jackets and the pond wasn't going to save us without scuba gear!!! So we ran to the training building....probably 150 feet away. We dived in and slammed the door.....and started slapping the yellow jackets off of him. By the time we got the bees off him and called the vet...his eyes were swollen shut and he had lumps all over....probably 10-20 stings!! Poor, poor boy!!! Took him home to give benedryl....

Back
Top Bottom