BYC Café

Morning! Thanks for the coffee you all. High near freezing and snow showers! :yesss::woot If you can't change it, I guess I might as well look on the bright side...
I skipped from the raspberry yanking to here, but I love my wild raspberries! They are the safest place to hide from the stupid bears around here (lol) and I have been fighting with the sheep to leave my raspberries alone just so I can enjoy a berry or two. They don't share very well!
Enjoy the Day!

I want more chicks so badly haha
Speaking of chicks remember that brooder plate that you got at tractor supply would you be able to show me a picture of the specific one that you got. I just bought one today from them because I hate using the heat lamp.

I haven't picked it up yet because I am doing pick up later when my husband gets out of work. I'm going to have him swing by and get everything, he's probably going to wonder why I bought a brooder plate or what the heck it is 😂

I got two bags of dog food, three bags of chicken feed, three things of pine shavings, a 100-ft extension cord, brooder plate, and two bags of pine pellets. He's going to wonder what the heck I'm doing 🙈 stocking up that's what I'm doing. I got a coupon from tractor supply because I forgot to use my seasonal rewards.

Speaking of chicks remember that brooder plate that you got at tractor supply would you be able to show me a picture of the specific one that you got. I just bought one today from them because I hate using the heat lamp.

I haven't picked it up yet because I am doing pick up later when my husband gets out of work. I'm going to have him swing by and get everything, he's probably going to wonder why I bought a brooder plate or what the heck it is 😂

I got two bags of dog food, three bags of chicken feed, three things of pine shavings, a 100-ft extension cord, brooder plate, and two bags of pine pellets. He's going to wonder what the heck I'm doing 🙈 stocking up that's what I'm doing. I got a coupon from tractor supply because I forgot to use my seasonal rewards.

I think it was the brooder and heater but I’ll get. A pic.

and oh wow that’s a lot haha

Back
Top Bottom