BYC Café

You may be able to pack out the stud work to help get the drywall sections reasonably flat. This can save a lot of messing about with a screed. Also, if you are fixing tiles, unless you are Italian that is, some variation in plane isn't really that noticeable and the tile adhesive can be used to pack out a millimeter or so here and there.
If you are doing a complete wall of any size then I recommend investing in a plastering float, assuming your trowel is what I call a trowel.

PS. Don't forget to fix your first line of tiles just short of two tiles high from the floor!
I've been working on trying to get the studs in plane to prevent the need to float. But there's also bows on them.

Ouch! Is the flogger still alive? :lol:
Did you ever find that adorable little goat? :fl
He's a funny bird. Needs a bigger coop I guess. He never misbehaves when he has enough personal space. He does a weird dance sort of thing where he wiggles the feathers all around his neck. I must try to video him some time. He is currently in rooster jail with no hens. If he wasn't such a character, he would be soup by now.

Pretty hot out there in the sun, but the cool breeze sure helps.
Felt good to get out and move a bit, got some mowing done.
Mostly mowed down weeds as the grass crisped out weeks ago, except for the crabgrass, but man those weeds were tall.
Supposed to be one more day of cooler, hope to get some more 'mowing' done tomorrow.
But we have some flowers that carry on despite the neglect and conditions.

Dry(day) Lillies and Wet Lillies.
1594589408991.png
1594589468335.png

Crud Cap I am so sorry no help from the breeder huh ?
No, I told her I was ready to try the mother goat, but she said her husband thought it was a stupid idea. I really doubt I will get her back, but you never know. The other ones yell for me to visit them now!

You'd think if she was near you'd hear her yelling..
Was thinking put the another goat on a leash and walk her around,
hopefully she will yell and attract the lost one back.
Just a thought.
These goats don't walk on leashes! The wild Wind is very quiet and doesn't make any noises.

Back
Top Bottom