BYC Café

Good evening Cafe.
Lovely morning here for a few hours then someone turned the oven on. Hard to breath by mid day. Don't know what the temperature was. I'm tired of looking at the 30's now.:rolleyes:
88% humidity this evening but it is cooler.
Tack appeared this morning. I spent almost two hours watching her ready to follow her back to her nest. I got distracted by an attempted hawk strike up in the sheep field and when I got back to look for Tack, she had vanished. I have a rough idea which area she's in now. I just hope she survives another night.
That's her!
P8114403.JPG

Good evening Cafe.
Lovely morning here for a few hours then someone turned the oven on. Hard to breath by mid day. Don't know what the temperature was. I'm tired of looking at the 30's now.:rolleyes:
88% humidity this evening but it is cooler.
Tack appeared this morning. I spent almost two hours watching her ready to follow her back to her nest. I got distracted by an attempted hawk strike up in the sheep field and when I got back to look for Tack, she had vanished. I have a rough idea which area she's in now. I just hope she survives another night.
That's her!
View attachment 2286227
Brat!

Cooler and drier today, nice to have the most the windows open most the day for the breeze.

Went out to look at new storm damage.
There is either more old damage that I didn't see before,
or more new damage than I first thought.
Most all the broken branches are high up and still attached.
What a mess.

Back
Top Bottom