BYC Café

she looks like a little puma! hope she's better soon
I'll call to make an appointment with the vet for her. She's 18.5 years old so there is only so much I will allow to be done with her. If they think she needs surgery, that is out of the question.

Good morning, Cafe. Coffee is ready.
Quite a bit warmer this morning.
I placed the toilet in mom's bathroom last night only to find that I will need to install a new flange over the old rusted metal one. I'll have to grind out the old flange bolts as they are embedded in the SLU. And drill through the tile then concrete to secure the new flange. Sounds like great fun... NOT!

I'll call to make an appointment with the vet for her. She's 18.5 years old so there is only so much I will allow to be done with her. If they think she needs surgery, that is out of the question.
wow - that's a great age! I would never have guessed from her appearance. I would hope that a vet wouldn't suggest surgery on a cat of that age.
Sorry to hear about the toilet - so much more work that you didn't need!

wow - that's a great age! I would never have guessed from her appearance. I would hope that a vet wouldn't suggest surgery on a cat of that age.
Sorry to hear about the toilet - so much more work that you didn't need!
She was 15 in that picture but pretty much looks the same.

Uncharacteristically anthropomorphic for me, but......
So, Little Sister came into the coop this morning while I was cleaning to tell me all about her first egg. She got up on the roost I was cleaning and chatted, then got into a nest and sat there for a few minutes, then flew up onto a roost right near me to yak some more. She usually does not get that close. Then she went back outside to take care of other chicken business. It all cracked me up!

I'm thrilled she's laying *and* that she seems to have made her way into the flock well as a single bird. She's still roosting alone, but is mingling much more during the day (tho with caution), and especially in the mornings when most the birds are hanging out up on the roost/board, she's right there with them.

Back
Top Bottom