BYC Café

Got the tile grouted, the floor finished, the long wall of trim in, one coach lamp replaced and the cellar lights 'fixed'. Two fixtures weren't working after I rewired the circuit. I thought I had a loose neutral. Opened the box and everything looked great. Hmmm. Put it back together and plugged in my LED work light and it lit right up. The two fixtures were the problem. The two BRAND FRICKIN NEW fixtures!! :rant

I tossed and handful of cranberries in the frittata tonight. It looks festive!
IMG_20201129_195138873.jpg

Got the tile grouted, the floor finished, the long wall of trim in, one coach lamp replaced and the cellar lights 'fixed'. Two fixtures weren't working after I rewired the circuit. I thought I had a loose neutral. Opened the box and everything looked great. Hmmm. Put it back together and plugged in my LED work light and it lit right up. The two fixtures were the problem. The two BRAND FRICKIN NEW fixtures!! :rant

I tossed and handful of cranberries in the frittata tonight. It looks festive!
View attachment 2430455

Hope that tastes as good as it looks.

Nope just plain old pancakes with butter and maple syrup - yes they were good. This whole pandemic/social isolation thing is not all that difficult on a semi-hermit, but every Sunday the Princess and I used to have breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Not being able to do that is one of the things that I miss most.

Nope just plain old pancakes with butter and maple syrup - yes they were good. This whole pandemic/social isolation thing is not all that difficult on a semi-hermit, but every Sunday the Princess and I used to have breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Not being able to do that is one of the things that I miss most.
DH and I always went to Gigi's Place for breakfast on Saturday or Sunday. Now, I just call our orders in and pick them up after running the dogs and we eat on the deck when the weather is nice.

Back
Top Bottom