BYC Café

Good evening Cafe. Lovely sunny day here and above 10C.
Vet visit for this chap tomorrow. He's got an infection in his foot pad. He had one a few months ago which cleared up.
Early bed for me. I don't think I'll need an alarm clock.
View attachment 2488049
Good luck tomorrow! Does he stay in there without the door on?

Good luck tomorrow! Does he stay in there without the door on?
He does, they do. I use it in the house a lot. It's often open and on the floor. I have another in one of the coops that sometimes gets used as a nest box. The tribes get used to the carriers and don't freak out if you put them in it. Saves a lot of trouble for vet visits and confinement I've found.

How are you holding up with the "family business" @DobieLover ?

Did they check out the house you found for CS?
I'm fine.
I will not engage with CS.
Mom left a message that she wanted to talk. I couldn't get back to her until 9:30 last night. SHE couldn't talk because CS was right there. I guess she's back to being not normal again.
Now CS's thing is to get my mom off her 16 prescriptions (she has one kidney, no thyroid, a useless pancreas and a pair of lungs that have been assaulted by 2 packs of cigarettes a day for 60 years). She thinks everything can be controlled with herbs and organic products and won't stop harping about it.
I'm pretty sure the house was never mentioned.

she has one kidney, no thyroid, a useless pancreas and a pair of lungs that have been assaulted by 2 packs of cigarettes a day for 60 years). She thinks everything can be controlled with herbs and organic products

While I am all for herbs and their beneficial effects on some of our every day minor ailments, I have never heard or read about any magical herb that would regrow missing thyroids or missing kidneys. :th

Back
Top Bottom