BYC Café

took the empty bag into the house and stuffed it full of stuff to send to the landfill. Have used them before like this.
I do that with ALL empty feed sacks.
Yet they will charge you for the extra day in the hospital.
I got x-rays one time and wanted to pay on my way out. They said they couldn't figure the bill yet. I said hurry of I'm leaving and I don't care if you get paid. If you send me a bill and I'm not home I can't pay. I was working out of town. THEN they also said the radioligist wasn't there and wouldn't be for 3-4 weeks. He only came in every other week from a larger hospital and was going on vacation. I said my arm isn't going to brake in 3wks. If it already is nothing is going to change. I'm not paying him when I and the Dr. already looked at the x-rays. I'm not a pro but I did trust my eyes with a Dr's.
Yeh, can't call it milk anymore since it is non dairy. Of course I don't think much of white almond water any more than I do of white fat free milk water.
I wonder why they ever did. :lau :oops:
Except heavy Jersey milk I never understood why you'd like skim milk unless it's all you had after making butter or something. I LOVE Holstein milk, to bad I'm Lactose intol

Okay if God intended to have almond milk half the cows would give it JMHO.
We did Banking then had vaccinate our pups so dinner is from Nachos mexican restaurant
We did Banking then I had to vaccinate our pups so dinner is from Nachos mexican restaurant
There IS an echo in here!!!

Now I'm glad for the warmer than expected night and morning. Kylie needs to get her act together. I found this beauty under the feed trough in the run.
IMG_20210304_071414281.jpg

It weighs 78 g.

Last edited:
Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.
Today is supposed to have a high of 29F but it's 35F already. 🤔
Thanks for the coffee DL.
Usually when we have that forecast you better gets the chores done early. The cold front is coming and it's going to windy get until it hits that colder temp at what should be a mid day high. And then the wind may carry on until dark making sure tomorrow morning is not near so warm.

Back
Top Bottom