BYC Café

Good morning! DL, that sounds like a wonderful trip to be had by all!
It is still sunny here and the snow is melting quickly. The lower garden is a swamp for the moment so the moose can just have it for a couple of more weeks. DH is feeling better and the one lady around here with two horses is now out of jail so I don't have to feed or water her horses anymore. Things are looking up! And not just at the Coopers Hawk...
Fresh coffee to go with the fresh bread! Have a good one!

My Broadband service has been wonky for a couple of weeks at least. Guys come out, fix it and a couple days later service is out again. Man just left now and I hope this fix works. He said there was something "wonky," his word, at the lines.(strung over tall poles at back of yard, I think I'm the only one on earth that still has a landline phone.

:fl

If you already have a monitor, an adapter might be an inexpensive stop-gap that will keep you from having to squint at your phone until the repair part arrives.
Sadly no, haven't had a computer with an external monitor in 15 or 20 years.

I think I'm the only one on earth that still has a landline phone.
Nope! And that is how we get internet via DSL - 15 Mbps is the best we can get. It is rarely that fast though. No cable here.

Morning all hit one rat last night at least one more .
BF ordered me a co 2 pistol he knows I am serious..
We have one old daisy rifle it is great the other one is not a daisy shoots air no bb's..
It was the second night with the new bait and the rats took most of it! I did not see there poop trails going over the quail hutch again too.

Back
Top Bottom