BYC Café

I suspect Ace is starting to feel his hormones.
For no reason apparent to me, Olivia (one of the Originals seen right next to Fabio below), sent him running as soon as they all started leaving the run this morning.
I've still heard no crow from him or seen and funny business.

Once the poor deer was out of their pen, I put the fence back up (it will need more repair) and let the flock out. All but the 4 youngest were already in the coop and mostly roosted when I was finally able to release them but they all came out for some scratching and grass nibbling before heading back in for the night.
IMG_20211205_154641534.jpg

Very windy here now. It was snowing like crazy a bit ago. Then the sun came out for about 3 minutes.

I'm so glad I put a solid roof over part of the run last fall. And so glad I made a solid windbreak out of the leftovers. I'm thinking I'll do the same for the extension next year.

Your coop and run are never done... you just keep making improvements.

Good morning and thanks for the coffee! My computer is now back up and running, it has been interesting. Sorry, DL, for your troubles... and hugs to anyone else that needs one:hugs!
It was cold here as well, 9F, but the sun is out and it is above freezing now so I guess I am off to do the clean-up chores. We had 85mph winds yesterday morning and it did some rearranging...
Have a great day!

Good morning and thanks for the coffee! My computer is now back up and running, it has been interesting. Sorry, DL, for your troubles... and hugs to anyone else that needs one:hugs!
It was cold here as well, 9F, but the sun is out and it is above freezing now so I guess I am off to do the clean-up chores. We had 85mph winds yesterday morning and it did some rearranging...
Have a great day!

Hi Margie, glad your computer is working again (that's always such a pain). Button up your overcoat, it's cold out there :D

Back
Top Bottom