BYC Café

Skittles in his new duds!
IMG_20221210_120452360.jpg

How are you doing DL? Seems like you sure keep yourself busy!
I'm doing better every day, thanks for asking!
I love being busy. It makes me happy.
Yesterday I FINALLY installed the backsplash in the mudroom.
IMG_20221210_194049165.jpg
I also ran the dogs, took the pull out garbage/recycling container rack out of the cabinet and cleaned inside the cabinet. GROSS! That hasn't been cleaned since it was installed about 6 years ago. Filled the garbage with more stuff from the basement, cleared out the mudroom closet and scrubbed it clean then did 2 loads of wash.
Today I grouted the backsplash, went shopping and got a pair of jeans, a pair of warmer slacks and an ugly very fuzzy pink jacket I'm going to use to make a fuzzy pink sack for Piper to snuggle up in (I paid $7.25 for all of it), made an outstanding batch of honey nut squash soup with the last of my harvest, grilled a pork shoulder roast, sent Jeeves out to vacuum, steam mopped and painted myself another small dragon. I had given away all the other dragons and wanted my own.

Yesterday I FINALLY installed the backsplash in the mudroom
View attachment 3346502I also ran the dogs, took the pull out garbage/recycling container rack out of the cabinet and cleaned inside the cabinet. GROSS! That hasn't been cleaned since it was installed about 6 years ago. Filled the garbage with more stuff from the basement, cleared out the mudroom closet and scrubbed it clean then did 2 loads of wash.
Today I grouted the backsplash, went shopping and got a pair of jeans, a pair of warmer slacks and an ugly very fuzzy pink jacket I'm going to use to make a fuzzy pink sack for Piper to snuggle up in (I paid $7.25 for all of it), made an outstanding batch of honey nut squash soup with the last of my harvest, grilled a pork shoulder roast, sent Jeeves out to vacuum, steam mopped and painted myself another small dragon. I had given away all the other dragons and wanted my own.
I like the backsplash

Yesterday I FINALLY installed the backsplash in the mudroom.
View attachment 3346502I also ran the dogs, took the pull out garbage/recycling container rack out of the cabinet and cleaned inside the cabinet. GROSS! That hasn't been cleaned since it was installed about 6 years ago. Filled the garbage with more stuff from the basement, cleared out the mudroom closet and scrubbed it clean then did 2 loads of wash.
I would like to see your dragon please.

Back
Top Bottom