BYC Café

Thanks for the tea and coffee! All lovely!
"They" say about a foot for us tomorrow- Monday and be aware of another Easter storm. Maybe I will work on the path again...
Maybe I will work on my sense of humor...
I took my neighbor to the lung doc yesterday. It is an abscess or "pneumonia" outside of the lung that can happen when the person falls and creates a very small tear which takes time to build and be felt. Antibiotics and a course of steroids and her knee surgery is pushed off a bit. Yay on the surgery because I was stressing with the spring weather and pushing for a stint in rehab. Now, I can just go back to being a "taxi" driver.
My mug is empty so I guess I will get moving and fix that.
Enjoy the day, Cafe!
Enjoy the snow or the flowers!
We have had next to no snow this winter. Just flurries. Last night was supposed to be warm, but it was 31° when I headed to bed. I fired up the wood stove. Hate being cold.

Baby Boomers Internet GIF

I am tired from today's yard work but ok, thank you for asking.

What are your plans for the Easter holidays? Are you back home?
That’s good! And yeah, haven’t gone anywhere. Going to my brother’s house for Easter though. It’s also my birthday this year so yeah.

Coffee is ready.

Plan is to putter with building the bog filter today. Dig out more plants and get more of the stonework moved. That will require help. Then dig up the flex 2" line from the pump to the Helix WF filter and lower the berm. I'd like to have the bog up and running into the Helix then down a stream and back into the pond by the end of next weekend.

I'll be harvesting some wild moss and looking for good pieces of driftwood to incorporate into the new design today when I run the dogs.

I woke up at 3:30 this morning. Gave up rather quickly trying to get back to sleep so came out to brew a pot and read my book and hopefully doze off for an hour or so before starting my day.

Back
Top Bottom